Originally posted by KimberBee:
I love your idea of bringing a different doll to work each day, I wish I worked there!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The guy in the office next to mine has two sons and can't seem to get his head around my collecting dolls or even dolls in general. It is just too "unmanly" (his words) for him to fathom. He even took me out to lunch to "counsel" me on "male behavior" which I found amazingly humorous.

There are many worse hobbies I could have; spending five days away from home every week could have yielded a much worse and much more expensive hobby. And then I would not have all of the cute dolls around the cottage to make that time away from home pleasant.

However, truth be told, I enjoy having one of my girls in my little office, providing her smile as a ray of sunshine to brighten up the day. That others may find her cute or her outfits precious is a bonus as she may brighten their day as well.

Taffy